Know all about on page and off page seo:
To make a page or content rank 1st in google it is highly necessary to do both on-site and off-site seo. So firstly it is necessary to know: What is on page seo?
On-page SEO are techniques to boost personal web pages to rank higher and to get high traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized.
What is off page seo
Off-page SEO refers to links and other external signals from other High Domain Authority(DA) and Page Authority(PA).
Now Secondly it comes to how to do it?
For doing on on page seo the following steps are:
- Crawl your site-Get an overview of all your website pages that google have indexed. For crawling your site you can use a free tool like Xenu link crawler.
- Do an weekly Seo audit and make your site look attractive.
- Use updated Url, Page Titles and Meta Descriptions.
- Establish a valid purpose of the page.
- Set your target audience.
- Use new page title which have keyword difficulty minimum with the help of kwfinder.
- Track your keywords and topics for each page according to viewers/audience choice.
- Review and edit your content and page weekly if needed.
- Use maximum and relative internal and external links.
- Boost your content for conversions.
Now for doing off page seo the following steps are:
- Publish your content.
- Promote your content through social sites such as facebook,google+ etc.
- Get more backlink such as do follow or no follow link for more traffic sources.
- Do paid or free guest post in high DA and PA sites to get backlinks.
- Submit your content in different free forum,image,video,infographics site.